9 – C
4 letter and 100s of emotions
She has her dreams, Don’t teach her
She has her beauty Don’t show her
She has the strength Don’t tell her
She is noticed Unnotice her
She has pain Don’t let her scream
She has respect And Your responsibility is to respect her.
Not with wrong intension but to tell the world that she can do everything but it is the world who stops her from doing so.
8 – A
How we can protect Platypus (endangered species)
Hello,today I Vedant Futane am going to tell you about how we can protect platypus (endangered species). One of the main reason behind these situation is littering it gets stuck in their legs hence causing damage. so, littering in ponds should be stopped. .Secondly illegal fishing should be stopped. . Also pets should not be allowed near such ponds as they may attack platypus. . Platypus ponds should be converted to biosphere reserve to prevent thier predators from attacking them.
8 – A
Conservation of the Blue Whale
I am writing this blog to make all of them aware about the conservation of the blue whale.This is because it is our duty to conserve animals.we can follow few measures to protect them that are as follows:
1) We should take measures to protect the surrounding from global warming.So, less glaciers melt.
2) The water should be non polluted.
3) Government should build a shelter high above from where tourist people can see the blue whale instead of moving in a ship around the spot where blue whale can be seen,saving space for them to live.
4) We can encourage water guards patrolling at particular timings.
5) They should protect the eggs until they hatch then they should leave them in the water.
These are the five measures i think is very much important to conserve the blue whales.
7 – C
Conservation Of Species
As a part of our ISA Activity, Conservation Of Species, we have made the following Action Plan for The Mountain Gorilla , which is the World’s Rarest Gorilla:
1. Donate to Conservation Organization working to protect Mountain Gorillas.
2. Putting to an end Poaching and illegal trade of Gorillas or their products.
3. Increasing support for Gorilla Conservation among both , Local and International Communities.
4. Improving Gorilla’s Habitat Protection and Corridor Development.
5. Development of National strategies for Gorilla Conservation.
6. Well-trained Vets to give care to Gorillas in the wild.
7. Development of National Strategies.
8 – E
The Blue Crane (Grus paradisea), also known as the Stanley crane and the paradise crane, is the national bird of South Africa. The species is listed as Vulnerable by the IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature). While it remains common in parts of its historic range, and approx. 26 000 individuals remain, it began a sudden population decline from around 1980 and is now classified as vulnerable. In the last two decades, the blue crane has largely disappeared from the Eastern Cape, Lesotho, and Swaziland. The population in the northern Free State, Limpopo, North West Province has declined by up to 90%. The majority of the remaining population is in eastern and southern South Africa, with a small and separate population in the Etosha Pan of northern Namibia. Occasionally, isolated breeding pairs are found in five neighbouring countries. The primary causes of the sudden decline of the blue crane are human population growth, the conversion of grasslands into commercial tree plantations, and poisoning: deliberate or accidental. Action Plan for Conservation of Blue Crane
1. There should be a campaign arranged in order to spread awareness about the decline of blue crane.
2. We should tell the government to implement a conservation plan for the blue crane
3. There should be a ceremony or a function to pay respect to the blue crane as it is the (National Bird of South Africa)
4. They should not be poisoned directly or indirectly.
5. As the human population is growing due to which people are converting the lands into buildings. The blue cranes are having problems to live. So, in order to let them live, before any construction the government and builders should see if there is any animal suffering due to the construction and then only the permission should be granted.
6. And the most important point is people should understand the blue crane’s behavior and needs accordingly and then provide it a suitable and happy environment.
8 – E
This is my blog on Cape vulture for the ISA activity. Vultures are nature’s most successful scavengers and play a vital role in our ecosystem by cleaning up dead carcasses. They are uniquely adapted to a scavenging lifestyle. Presently 61% vulture species are threatened with extinction. Cape vulture is one of these species which is on a verge of extinction. The main reason for this is poisoning of food. Humans misunderstand these birds and often poison them. Vultures are also hunted by poachers on a large scale. Many vultures get killed every year due to collisions with wind turbines. Declining of food sources and habitat due to deforestation and urbanisation is another reason for their threatening. Now is the time to do something, to take measures to save them or later we will have to suffer a lot. Some of the measures to help conserve them are – .Breeding sites should be better protected from disturbance. .The provision of providing poison-free food and bone fragments to these birds adopted by many restaurants should be spread. .Hunting should be banned and illegal poaching should be checked. .The most important actions are awareness and educating programmes in rural areas.
IX – E
A guy who is cute But a bit mute
Who is always in rush To make you blush
He loved you since you were In her princess’s womb And you came out to be a little bomb??
With hell lot of mischievousness And a bit sugary cuteness
He hold you when you were falling He made you jump the heights
He loves you like no one else can
He knows you more then you know yourself???
He gifts you what you think about
He gives you more then what you deserve
He serves you before he eats
He may not be able to show his love Like your mother can
But trust me he loves you more then anything else on this planet?????
“He may not spend a lot of time with you but those heart to heart connections are really adorable”
“You may not talk a lot with him But he gets to know what you want”
Every dad out there – You all are real SUPERHEROS????
IX – E
Bua / Aunt
A women with magical powers
One who loves infinite One who never shouts at you
But cares like a mom You get what you wish for
She gives you the best dish She can be in a rush
But she never forgets to serve you a endow She never shares you secrets with anyone
But she will always show you the perfect ways of getting to your goal Without any prob
No she is not your grandmother But she is someone who maybe not lives with you
But she always rules everyone’s heart????
IX – E
No this was is not the way i wished for
No this not the destination I dreamt about
I wanted to achieve Something else
I asked for something else God
Oh i forgot What happens is for a reason
But what could be the reason of this
Why did this happen
Why did this become the most hurtful memory of my life
This was going to be the best
Why god why this turned to worst..!
IX – E
A place with millions of memories
Thousands of treasures
And trillions of fun moments
Starting with ABC and never ending…
Strangers to friends
Friends to family
We have a whole family here
From gossiping during lectures
To eating at last benches
We all have grown up
From playing pen fights
To playing cricket matches
From besties to strangers
From gossiping to fights
From uniforms to casuals on farewells
We all have grown up “Most memorable part of our life”